Friday, May 23, 2008

Freaky Friday

Another day in Limbo. Abbie was not in a good mood today, mostly due to her lack of sleep from last night (guess who was playing wakey-wakey!). Of course, when I say that Abbie did not have much sleep last night, I am implying that Christopher and I did not get to enjoy much shut-eye, either. So, C dragged himself to the office this morning, and I dragged myself to my motherly duties. While Abbie vented her frustration all morning long and made my life miserable, I just endured the trouble and tribulation that inevitably come with the **** sleep regression. I called my mother to vent, but of course she sided with Abigail, which is not surprising, and that's fine, too, I still adore the little bugger. At any rate, after a two hour nap this afternoon, Abbie was a little bit better for the remainder of the day.

We'll see what tonight and tomorrow will bring... I am already dreading it. It's a crapshoot.

No comments: