Tuesday, May 13, 2008

... And Then There Were Three

This is a mystery the likes of which not even Agatha Christie could have written about. Abbie now has three teeth! Three! And not the ones we were expecting and have been watching for: the superior front incisors. Although they are "there", very visible under her upper gums, ready to pop... Abbie has a third lower incisor! Right there, finally in the open! It was so funny when I saw it: I was feeding her, and this sharp thingy was just... there. I looked closer, and the realization just floored me. Christopher and I have been watching closely her top gums and taking bets as to when the front incisors would finally make their grand entrance. Oh well. It explains the crankiness of the last few days, and also why, when she "kissed" me today on the chin it hurt so bad. That thing is sharp!

No comments: