Saturday, December 6, 2008

Swapping clothes... Wait! Already?!?

Abigail loves wearing my stuff. She tries to wear my coat, my sweaters, my socks, and though she has never been able to actually put them on correctly, she has succeeded at wearing my house slippers! In fact, I have not been able to wear them at all in the last few days: no matter what she is engaged in, as soon as she sees me wearing them she drops everything and makes a beeline to come get them off my feet. She'll pull and push and grunt, and finally (I indulge her!) she takes them off my feet and runs aways with them. The fact that I am left barefoot doesn't seem to bother her in the least.




Here she is walking all over the house, with one of my slippers, having a grand ole time. I was aware that having a little girl would mean sharing clothes, jewelry, purses... But honestly, I thought I had more time!

2 comments:

Tulips said...

The hardwoods look great! Abbie is adorable, as usual.

Anonymous said...

lol!