Monday, December 8, 2008

Kissy-Monster

Abigail loves to give kisses, and... finally loves getting them too! I have showered her with kisses from the very first moment I saw her: I would probably have tried to kiss her while in the belly, if I could have. Though when I was pregnant I would kiss the palm of my hands and place a little kiss on her that way.

Anyway, up until a few months ago, she didn't seem to care about being smooched all the time (I wonder why...). She seems to have changed her tune since she has learned to kiss back, and to blow kisses with her little soft hand. So now Abigail will pucker her lips, emit a loud "mwah!!", and laugh joyously to top it all off. Sometimes she will also suck in her cheeks to give it an extra something special.

I have been trying to film her blowing kisses, but she gets shy (??). Sooner or later I will catch her at it and post the video! In the meantime, here are a couple of kisses caught on camera :)


No comments: