Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes... knees and toes!

Abbie loves to dance, she really does! She goes absolutely crazy for a few minutes nearly every day, prancing about and dancing to whatever music is playing: classical, pop, rock, opera, muzak and, of course, her favorite toy, Learning Puppy (a.k.a Elliot). If there is no music, she will go and get Elliot, and start pressing its buttons to her favorite tunes, lately "Head Shoulder Knees and Toes" and "One Two Three Four - Count to ten"...

I love to look at her do "her thing" and get her groove on, and she gets to burn a lot of her pent-up energy this way! It's a win-win situation no matter how you look at it :)

Anyway, here she is in some videos I took today, unfortunately the last one is very short because my camera's memory card was full.

Head. Shoulders. Knees. Toes... 'Nough said!!

1 comment:

Christopher said...

What does mommy feed you during the day, Abbie?? I wish I had a tenth of that energy! I love my little dancer!