Friday, February 6, 2009

Mammy's Little Helper

Some time ago I wrote about Abigail's "domesticity", a.k.a the willingness to assist me in my daily chores. The other day, as I got my Swiffer ready to mop the floor, she comes running to me and yelling "HEP!!! HEP!!!": she wanted to help me (I've been teaching her to say HELP when she wants me to do something for her, and I can only assume she is applying it reciprocally as well). In fact, she happily grabbed the mop, started mopping the kitchen, and then eagerly moved on to mopping the carpet.

Well, today she took her involvement in household affairs to a whole new level: she vacuumed our living room rug. Here's proof!



Such a good little helper, my work time is cut in half!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so cool! I have to teach my little one to help me out too!