Friday, February 20, 2009

Daddy's little dancer

Today I had the great fortune to go to Abbie's Mainly Music class which her mommie has been taking her to for several months. Up until now I've only been able to watch the pictures and videos of how much fun she has there.

Abbie has always loved music, and since she's been able to teeter on her two little legs, she has danced and swayed instinctively to music. It makes me so happy to see how much music (literally) moves her.

So taking advantage of my day off, I went with Abbie and mommie to her class. I didn't mind that I was only one of three guys there in a room full of mommies with their little angels. I was all about seeing my little girl twirl and jump and enjoy herself in one of her favorite activities.

I can tell already that we're going to need to save up for dance lessons! I can't wait to go back with them again.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awwww! You love that girl!!! And she loves YOU!