Monday, November 10, 2008

Photography by Danie

Last Saturday we had our most awaited photo session with Danie, at Van Dyck's Park in Fairfax. Abbie spent two hours running around and posing for the camera, and I was impressed by how well Danie and Abbie got along. Danie was able to get and maintain Abbie's attention, and the two had a blast together.

Of course, it goes without saying, we had a lot of fun too, observing our little girl hamming it up for the camera and enjoying her experience. We have some samples of our session, which I am posting here. Altogether, all I can say is I cannot wait for our Christmas pictures!!!















2 comments:

Vickscuse said...

Beautiful, Beautiful! The pictures are amazing. Love the close up of you and Abbie-it says it all.

Anonymous said...

These are great pics! I think I am going to call Danie for my xmas shots!!! Abbie looks adorable! She's just a cutie.