Thursday, November 27, 2008

I'm Thankful for you

Dear Abbie: another Thanksgiving together!!! I just want to tell you that what I am most thankful for is you. I love you so much, and I am so proud of who you are, my little baby.

Thank you for the bear hugs; for smiling big each time you see me in the morning; for the kisses you send me and give me; for the chats that we have; for calling me "mammy"; for wanting to dance with me; for being so curious about everything I do; for asking me to read to you your favorite books; for hugging my leg; for running to me; for following me every where I go; for putting your toys and books away when I ask you to; for cooking with me; for being mine, and mostly, for loving me so.

I love you too, always and unconditionally. Happy Thanksgiving!

~ Mammy

No comments: