Sunday, April 20, 2008

Gadget Freak!


There is nothing that we can do to distract Abigail from cameras, camcorders or audio recorders... As soon as we whip out one of these gadgets (generally when she is doing something cute that we want to immortalize), wham!, that's it. She stops doing whatever she was doing, and just concentrates on the best way to get to the gadget. Just like that. It's an immediate reaction, and Christopher and I have been trying to devise ways to photograph her, record her, in an unconspicuous way... easier said than done! Nothing goes unnoticed by our little girl... Not a conspiratory look between her father and I, nor the fastest of movements to turn the device on and hide it away!
There have been hundred of instances that I was not able to record for posterity!
... And call me crazy, but I don't want to forget a thing.

No comments: