Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Cuddly Abbie

We had a great morning.  Abbie woke up at 6:30 am, and was a delight to be with...  My little, independent girl was so cuddly!  She rolled over to my side of the bed, and just nestled herself by me the whole time she was awake.  She hugged me, and smiled at me so sweetly!  It melted my heart.  She kissed me (well, her slobbery kisses, anyway!) on my cheek and neck a few times.  She blew raspberries on me!!!  That tickled, and made me laugh, and she just thought that was soooo funny.  She did it again, and then again, and giggled like crazy.  I also found out that she likes to be kissed on her back, she laughs at that.  It must be something new for her.
I cannot wait until she becomes more affectionate.  Not that she isn't right now, but she is more into her toys and discovering the world than she is into cuddling with her mom.  I know, I know, that time will come, but it's hard when all I want to do is hug her and kiss her and she just looks at me as if saying: "look, lady, I have better things to do!".
Cuddly, smiling, giggling Abigail.  Just the love of my life.

1 comment:

Christopher said...

:-) That's my girl(s)!